AE Camera Prep And Rentals Procedures
Customers will be required to schedule a time slot for camera prep with Peter Parks, in advance. In order to facilitate scheduling, customers will be asked to expedite their prep, hopefully conducting it within a 4-hour time slot.
- Prior to entering the building, all customers are required to self-assess for the following criteria: (1) symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing; (2) contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; (3) current instruction by local public health authorities to self-isolate due to travel. If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, the individual may not enter the building and should follow local public health advice.
- Camera Assistants will be required to enter AE via the green doors on the north side of the building. When ready to enter they must call to have the doors opened for them.
- All efforts will be made to schedule camera prep so that only 1 customer will be present on site.
- In the case that two customers require the same time slot, designated workspaces that allow for a minimum of 2 meters physical distance from all other persons will be provided.
- Camera Assistants will be restricted to the camera prep room, and will not be permitted access to other parts of the building including washrooms unless escorted by an AE employee.
- Customers will be provided with hand sanitizer and disposable gloves to use while on the premises.
- Once camera prep has been completed and all camera assistants have exited the building, the equipment will be loaded into cages by the AE Camera Tech.
- AE will ensure that the camera room is cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each workday; additional environmental cleaning may be conducted as required. In addition to this routine cleaning, all contact surfaces required for entry to the camera room (e.g. door knobs) and individual workspaces will be disinfected between new customer arrivals